Friday, March 6, 2009

Breakfast!

This morning's breakfast was excellent in my opinion. Something simple yet so yummy - toasted cheese sandwich from the microwave.
For a couple of days, I had been feeling dizzy and miserable so this morning, I thought I should cheer my stomach on with something more substantial than the kaya toasts that I had been having at home.
Very simple - butter two slices of bread with butter. Grind some black pepper all over the buttered bread. Put two slices of cheese in between the two slices of bread - I used "President" processed cheese: one toasty slice and one sandwich slice. Put on kitchen paper.
Chuck in the microwave for 1 minute or so on medium. Flip sandwich over after 30 seconds and continue for the remaining time.
Take out and eat warm when the cheese and butter are melting.
Yummy!!

No comments: